Kris Ward is one of the leading authorities on productivity and building your business. She is the author of Win the Hour, Win the Day, the best-selling book that helps entrepreneurs grow their business without sacrificing their personal life. While most business owners think the answer to time management is finding more time, Kris reveals what has been holding you back, and gives simple time management principles you can start implementing right now.
- Bullet points
- 01:10 – Intro
- 03:00 – Kris’ experience
- 04:35 – Writing her new book, Win the hour, win the day
- 06:40 – Examining productivity
- 08:40 – The number one principle for productivity
- 13:00 – Why Kris wrote her book
- 15:02 – Who would benefit from the book
- 16:30 – Where to learn more: giveaway at https://www.winthehourwintheday.com/time-freedom
- 17:50 – Rapid fire question round
- 19:10 – What superhero would you be and why?
- 18:43 – What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 19:30 – What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 20:18 – What is one amazing act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 21:24 – What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 21:50 – What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 23:00 – What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 23:17 – What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 24:08 – Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 25:11 – What book do you read or gift the most?
- 25:40 – What silly thing should people do more of?
- 27:00 – If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 28:17 – Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- 28:25 – Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- 29:07 – What makes you happiest?
- 30:06 – Any asks or requests for the audience?