Akbar Sheikh is an entrepreneur, international best-selling author, speaker and philanthropist. He comes from a family of businessmen and after years of struggling he finally found massive success thanks to going into online marketing. Now Akbar runs his own coaching practice, which is on a mission to help people break through, the ethical way. He has won 9 7-figures funnel awards for helping 9 coaches hit the mark. He’s proud of his philanthropy work, which focuses on helping blind children get sight as well as on building water wells, which have provided clean water for thousands of people across Africa.
- Bullet points
- 00:37 – Intro
- 04:18 – Growing up in a family of entrepreneurs
- 08:35 – What am I supposed to do with my life?
- 12:20 – The turning point: getting a mentor
- 15:18 – What is network marketing?
- 17:00 – Leaving to work for a non-profit
- 22:20 – Starting a new business
- 24:50 – Teaching the fundamentals
- 29:00 – Giving group interviews
- 30:00 – The method for magnetic messaging: what you do + your why
- 37:40 – Philanthropy work
- 42:22 – Rapid fire question round
- 42:57 – Any unusual drinking or eating habits?
- 44:33 – How do you get into a state of flow?
- 45:42 – What habit or opinion do you have that people tend to disagree with?
- 47:38 – What non-traditional lesson would you teach at school?
- 48:45 – What books had the biggest impact on your life?
- 51:12 – What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 52:30 – Any advice for your previous boss or bosses?
- 52:52 – What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 53:15 – How would you double USD 5K in 24h?
- 55:30 – What’s the best advice ever given to you?
- 56:16 – What silly thing should people do more of?
- 57:31 – Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or one hundred-duck sized horses?
- 58:47 – How would you convince someone to do something that is good for them, but that they don’t want to do?
- 59:20 – What makes you happiest?
- 01:01:00 – A gift for the audience