Shash Singh is the Co-Founder and CEO of Linx Digital, a company that specializes in helping both infoproducts and ecommerce brand owners improve their sales and profits through YouTube and Facebook Advertising. Shash has really cracked the code and written his own formula for advertising on YouTube. He ran a six-figure YouTube Ads campaign for Kinobody that resulted in such a massive growth for his client that Google created a case study on the campaign.
Shash Singh – Linx Digital University
- Bullet points
- 00:30 – Intro
- 03:00 – The lowest point
- 05:12 – The first business: SEO agency
- 05:58 – Stumbling upon YouTube
- 07:00 – Selling on YouTube: information and services vs physical products
- 09:06 – The approach to running ecommerce ads on YouTube
- 14:20 – The perfect ad for an info product
- 15:50 – Hooks for YouTube
- 19:44 – The formula that works
- 22:40 – When to start doing YouTube ads
- 24:40 – The timeline: initial traction, progress, profitability and scale
- 25:50 – How does video production work
- 26:34 – The product and process
- 29:27 – Funnel and conversion rates
- 30:58 – Don’t try to reinvent the wheel
- 33:04 – Running the numbers
- 34:10 – Targeting capabilities on YouTube
- 39:32 – Scaling on YouTube
- 41:57 – The Halo Effect
- 44:35 – Retargeting on YouTube
- 49:30 – Where to find out more
- 50:35 – Rapid fire question round
- 51:06 – Any unusual drinking or eating habits?
- 52:00 – How do you get into a state of flow?
- 53:30 – What habit or opinion do you have that people tend to disagree with?
- 53:40 – What non-traditional lesson would you teach at school?
- 55:27 – What books had the biggest impact on your life?
- 56:07 – What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 58:22 – Any advice for your previous boss or bosses?
- 59:00 – What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 01:00:01 – How would you double USD 5K in 24h?
- 01:01:36 – What’s the best advice ever given to you?
- 01:02:45 – What silly thing should people do more of?
- 01:03:35 – Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or one hundred-duck sized horses?
- 01:03:54 – How would you convince someone to do something that is good for them, but that they don’t want to do?
- 01:05:00 – What makes you happiest?
- 01:06:15 – Any asks or requests for the audience?