Chris Belote is a digital marketer and the founder of www.innovativemarketing.net , which specialises in helping home service companies get new customers with digital marketing. Some of his most notable achievements include taking businesses from 600 thousand dollars a year to 2 million a year. Chris turns traffic into dollars, leveraging the power of Google for massive growth, and you can find out all his best kept secrets in today's episode of Smarter Destiny.
- Bullet points
- 00:45 – Intro
- 02:30 – The start as an entrepreneur
- 04:45 – Founding InnovativeMarketing.net
- 05:35 – The difference between SEO and local SEO
- 07:00 – How the process works
- 10:15 – The importance of cold tracking
- 12:45 – Recommended software
- 13:38 – How to better position brands in the local market
- 15:35 – The three areas to focus on: traffic, conversions and economics
- 16:17 – Using a different address to improve local SEO
- 20:41 – Three examples
- 21:50 – First example: a personal trainer
- 26:00 – Second example: a business coach
- 28:40 – Third example: a business in the beauty industry
- 33:00 – Where to find out more
- 34:10 – Another great free tool
- 35:14 – Rapid fire question round
- 35:30 – What superhero would you be and why?
- 36:20 – What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 38:00 – What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 39:38 – What is one amazing act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 41:08 – What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 45:18 – What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 47:23 – What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 49:06 – What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 50:13 – Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 51:35 – What book do you read or gift the most?
- 53:54 – What silly thing should people do more of?
- 55:12 – If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 57:18 – Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- 58:15 – Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- 59:13 – What makes you happiest?
- 01:00:20 – Any asks or requests for the audience?