Tanner Chidester is the CEO and co-founder of Elite CEOs, who have generated over 25 M dollars revenue in the last three years. Along with his team, he works with business owners and fitness pros to help them sustainably scale their businesses to 7-figures, teaching people to create and scale online courses, services and programs. Tanner is also the proud owner of a 10 x ClickFunnels Award and a published author.
- Bullet points
- 00:35 – Intro
- 02:35 – The start as an entrepreneur
- 04:55 – Getting into marketing and sales
- 07:32 – Selling door to door
- 10:38 – Selling on the phone
- 12:45 – Scaling from one-to-one
- 14:19 – Elite CEO
- 16:24 – The method to scale service-based companies
- 19:06 – The conversion conversation
- 22:08 – The audience
- 24:10 – The simple advice for scaling rapidly
- 27:50 – The first sales call
- 31:56 – What to expect from a call with Elite CEOs
- 35:10 – Where to find out more
- 35:40 – Rapid fire question round
- 36:11 – If you ever had to start again, how would you make your money?
- 36:46 – What is the most common or biggest mistake that you see leaders making?
- 37:18 – Who is the best leader ever (alive or dead) and why?
- 38:07 – How do you hire top talent?
- 39:11 – How do you evaluate a good business deal?
- 40:49 – How do you identify a good business partner?
- 42:42 – What is one of your proudest moments?
- 44:31 – What is one interesting fact about you that not many people would know?
- 45:30 – What daily routines do you have (morning or evening) that have helped make you successful?
- 47:45 – What book (or books) changed your mindset or life?
- 48:33 – What is the most exciting question you spend your time thinking about?
- 49:25 – What advice would you give your younger self?
- 50:16 – Identifying a good coach
- 52:00 – What was your biggest challenge starting in business and how did you overcome it?
- 52:48 – What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 53:32 – What makes you happiest?
- 55:10 – Any asks or requests for the audience?