Chris Erthel is an entrepreneur and Facebook ads expert, passionate about personal growth, teaching, travel, spirituality and meditation. He is the Co-Founder and CMO of the very successful digital fashion brand Meller, whose campaigns now bring in over USD 6.5 M in annual sales by promoting sunglasses and watches through social media. Originally from Germany and now located in Barcelona, he organizes the Facebook Marketing Meetup Barcelona, which teaches the secrets to online advertising.
- 00:30 – Introduction Chris Erthel
- 02:15 – Could you paint a word picture about the first step on your entrepreneurial journey?
- 06:30 – What was it that had a big impact on you about “The four hour work week” by Tim Ferris?
- 09:00 – What was going through your mind when you decided to resign?
- 13:10 – After these three failures you eventually found something that worked. What was it?
- 17:05 – What does polarized mean and how does it work?
- 19:50 – What does a perfect ad for sunglasses look like?
- 24:20 – What do you think is a successful pattern for ads?
- 30:30 – How many people attended to your first talk?
- 31:50 – What are you looking for when you search for a location for your talks?
- 33:25 – How did you start talking at large stages?
- 39:02 – Where do you go to collect inspiration for great adds?
- 40:40 – What kind of system do you have to make sure that you are posting the right adds?
- 45:50 – Where can people reach out for you? – CE: https://www.typeform.com/blog/inside-story/meller/ . This is our web and insta: https://mellerbrand.com/ – https://www.instagram.com/meller/ . Ultimately here is the project from the United Nations that I am involved in and doing Facebook Ads for with Meller: https://sharethemeal.org/en/index.html . Also here is my website: www.chriserthel.com . My email is email@example.com
- 47:12 – QUICK FIRE QUESTION ROUND
- 47:48 – Any unusual drinking or eating habits?
- 49:23 – How do you get into a state of flow?
- 54:10 – What habit or opinion you have that people tend to disagree with?
- 56:02 – What nontraditional lesson would you teach at school?
- 1:00:08 – What books had the biggest impact on your life?
- 1:00:33 – What do the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 1:03:39 – Any advice for your previous boss or bosses?
- 1:05:10 – What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 1:06:55 – How would you double USD 5K in 24h?
- 1:08:59 – What’s the best advice ever given to you?
- 01:09:50 – What silly thing people should do more of?
- 01:11:45 – Would you rather fight one horse sized duck or one hundred duck sized horses?
- 01:12:05 – How would you convince someone to do something that is good for them, but don’t want to do it?
- 01:15:13 – What makes you happiest?
- 01:18:25 – Any asks or requests for the audience?