Andy Cantou is an entrepreneur, IT expert and race car driver who has developed a method for traveling the world first class for free. He has given seminars aimed at taking people's travels, incomes, and lives to the next level. Now Andy is devoted to helping travelers and business owners achieve their dreams to travel the world first class for free.
- Bullet points
- 00:30 – Intro
- 02:35 – Background / The start
- 04:00 – Getting into solo ads
- 07:40 – The learning process
- 08:55 – The turning point / Leaving the business
- 11:32 – Starting in affiliate marketing
- 15:25 – Finding a guy that can teach ecommerce
- 17:00 – Identifying the mentors / How to identify a good mentor / Getting a good mentor
- 21:00 – Selling on Amazon
- 23:20 – The lesson from growing too fast
- 25:20 – What to do next: travel hacking / Leaving ecommerce
- 28:05 – The learning phase
- 31:00 – What’s travel hacking
- 31:50 – How it works
- 33:45 – How to get started / Getting started
- 36:30 – How to get the card limit up / Getting the card limit up
- 43:15 – Learning how to redeem for value
- 45:44 – Hotels
- 52:45 – How/Where to learn more
- 54:19 – Rapid fire question round
- 45:40 – Any unusual drinking or eating habits?
- 55:22 – How do you get into a state of flow?
- 56:29 – What habit or opinion do you have that people tend to disagree with?
- 01:01:22 – What non-traditional lesson would you teach at school?
- 01:02:53 – What books had the biggest impact on your life?
- 01:04:14 – What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 01:05:23 – Any advice for your previous boss or bosses?
- 01:06:18 – What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 01:07:58 – How would you double USD 5K in 24h?
- 01:08:59 – What’s the best advice ever given to you?
- 01:10:25 – What silly thing should people do more of?
- 01:11:49 – Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or one hundred-duck sized horses?
- 01:12:05 – How would you convince someone to do something that is good for them, but that they don’t want to do?
- 01:13:18 – What makes you happiest?
- 01:14:40 – Any requests from the audience?