Hannah Carter is the founder and CEO of LoveOggs.com, an innovative brand replacing eggs for a plant-based alternative. She is on a mission to remove the ‘hidden’ animal products in our food, starting with eggs. Love Oggs is quite a new company, but it has already hit multiple 7-figures revenue and it's being sold in the 3 biggest retail stores in the UK.
- Bullet points
- 00:30 – Intro
- 02:10 – The start of the entrepreneurial journey
- 04:00 – Retraining and realizing the individual’s potential
- 08:38 – Stress and what “go with the flow” really means
- 13:14 – Going vegetarian and the impact on the environment
- 15:40 – Looking for an egg alternative
- 20:29 – The challenges of developing the product
- 26:30 – Scaling to 7-figures in the first 9 months
- 26:50 – The selling tactic that landed the three biggest supermarkets
- 29:50 – PR: focus on the message
- 33:15 – Choosing “the least wrong”
- 37:40 – Where to find out more
- 39:55 – Rapid fire question round
- 40:09 – What superhero would you be and why?
- 40:50 – What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 41:27 – What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 42:47 – What is one random act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 44:15 – What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 45:02 – What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 46:07 – What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 49:02 – What do you do in your downtime?
- 50:16 – Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 53:05 – What book do you read, recommend or gift the most?
- 53:40 – What silly thing should people do more of?
- 54:55 – If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 57:03 – What makes you happiest?
- 58:25 – Any asks or requests for the audience?